Friday, September 5, 2014

I love you to the stars and back

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone! Happy Friday! Today I have a layout I want to share with you! I was inspired by the sketch over at Sketchabilities sketch #122, and over at The Studio Challenges for their August 31 tic tac toe challenge and the last one is over at Frosted Designs for their Friday challenge "Break Out The Stamps". The blogger is not nice to me today, the layout that I save and upload here turned out darker than the original one..grrrr.. I hope you like it and get inspired!
 
                                                               -Here's my layout-


 
Here is the sketch
 
Here is the tic tac toe
 I used the third row down- stars, paint splatters, at least 3 types of alphas
 
Here are some of my close up
I started with white cardstock, then I added splatters of acrylic paint, splatters of Heidi Swapp color shine, then a star stencil with worn lipstick distress ink also with molding paste and star stencil and also stamping stars stamp on the background and I also stamps the polaroid frame and the word say cheese using the fiskars stamp.
the layered patterned papers are from recollections and the embellishments are from Heidi Swapp, the flair badge is from my stash and the small frame in the left corner is my studio g, then added some thread, for my title I used three different alpha sitckers form recollections and American crafts, lastly I added enamel dots stars also from Heidi Swapp
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Your comments are truly appreciated :)
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! This is fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!!! The colours are great and I just love how you have used all these different kinds of stars!
    Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Thanks for playing along at The a Studio a Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Sparkling star! Love it!!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, your interpretation is wonderful, coordinated and beautiful details, hard work, love !!!, thank you for participating in The Studio Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty page!!! I love the stars - stamped, glittered and enamel! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete