Thursday, April 10, 2014

You are loved/ 123 Get Scrappy DT Reveal

Hello everyone!
Today, I have a simple layout to share with you that I created for 123 Get Scrappy for the new awesome challenge of this month, using my daughter's photos when she was two years old.
 
-Here's my layout-
I used the bottom row
Roses, Squares and Epoxy
 
Here is the board
 
Here are some of close up
I used gcd wood print paper for my background, and I added stamping using different stamps, recollections, my mind's eye and Heidi Swapp stamps, and also added some misting in the background using black velvet and primrose color shine by Heidi Swapp. The red paper is from colorbok and roses that I  fussy cut from the same papers, I also added doilies behind the photos, and I added couples of epoxy from K&company and Heidi Grace.
 
Hope you got inspired and play along with us! or visit 123 Get Scrappy for more beautiful inspiration!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page. LOVE the background with those colors. Cute pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete