Thursday, January 30, 2014

My little ponies

Hello Scrappy friends!
How's everyone, I hope everything's is fine! It's been a busy week for me, and today I finally finished this page for My Creative Sketches for their January sketch challenge (sketch below). I used my daughter's photo with her little ponies. Hope you like it!
 
-Here's my layout-
Here is the sketch
Here are some of my close up
I used dear lizzy lucky charm collection by American crafts papers, distress the edges and inked them using recollection chalk ink, flowers are from michaels store and fussy cuts the other flowers from the papers, the small swirl bling that I added is also from recollections, the small butterflies are from studio calico, I also added a little bit of misting using Heidi swap color shine. The title is from me and my big ideas letter stickers.
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! Thanks for Playing at My Creative Scrapbook Sketch!

    ReplyDelete