Monday, November 18, 2013

Cousins

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday! Days goes so fast and November is almost over! Today i have a layout to share that i created last night for two challenges, First over at Sketchabilities for their sketch challenge #103(sketch below), and over at ScrapFriends for their November YummyScrap Color Palette #19. I used this picture of this cute kids, my daughter with her cousins from Alaska.

-Here's my layout-
Here is the sketch
Here is the yummyscrap#19
Here are some of my close up
I used crate paper for the background, and the rest of the papers is from my stash, then distress them. And i added yellow water color and stamp behind my photo. For my title i used black foam thickers.
my butterflies is from studio calico stickers i added gesso and water color to match the color palette
here are the flowers that i purchased on michaels, it's navy blue but its so light in this picture but in person it's almost black, and yellow then added brads in the middle and also added some cheese cloth behind them.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!






6 comments:

  1. Awesome page! Love the colors, clusters and layering! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #103 at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower cluster. Just beautiful. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats just so adorable...I love your take on the palette too thanks for playing at SF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours look wonderful that you've used from our Scrap Friends colour sketch & I really LOOOVE that flower cluster you've got going....wonderful page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the sketch!! The colors and your clusters are fabulous!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love the bright yellow! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete