Monday, June 17, 2013

You are such a cutiepie

Hello Everyone! Happy Monday! Today i have a layout i want to share that i created last night for ScrapFriends for their sketch challenge #14. Here i used my daughters photo. I had so much fun making this layout especially looking at that cute little faces.
-Here is my layout-
Here is their fun sketch
here are some of my close up details, i spray the paper with color shine by heidi swapp then use a stencil to make a little circle background with white paint. I used recollections papers
I also add some pen stitching to the arrows just to add some interest to the page, then add some cheese cloth to add some texture and flowers. the chipboard with word today is by prima.
here is my title using basicgrey for the small letters and thickers by american crafts

Thank you for stopping by!Have a blessed week!




2 comments:

  1. What a cute layout - love all the layouts and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sensational...what a great take on our Scrap Friends sketch...those arrows....♥♥♥ & that little cluster of flowers....wow! Great work, Joefil:):):)

    ReplyDelete