Monday, May 27, 2013

You

Hello everyone! I have a layout today that i just finished for this challenge over at WW1 for their  May challenge. the challenge is White+Black+Badges/Banners.
-Here is what i came up with-
Here are some of my close up details, i used white cardstock for the background, layered some black and white washi tapes behind the photo, and stamped the arrow
here are some of the words from tim holts chit chat stickers, i also stamped the chevron pattern. i used black acrylic paint to make those background pattern. and doodle around my page using my black pen.
here is another words stickers, i splatter some color shine black velvet by heidi swapp, i stamped those wood pattern banners on the white cardstock, those stamp banners is from my minds eye lost and found 2. I also stamped that numbers like ruler numbers by my minds eye. the badges is from the store online i forgot the name.

Thank you for stopping by..Have a wonderful day!




4 comments:

  1. Joefil this is such a stunning layout... I love the B & W so striking... Wonderful work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with the WW1 challenge.... I love your layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page and all your lovely textures in the background :) Thanks for joining in at WW1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahou I love your layout
    Thanks for joining this may's challenge

    ReplyDelete